What is a wire rope electric hoist?
Electric wire rope hoist belongs to special lifting equipment, which has the advantages of compact structure, light weight, small volume, strong versatility of parts and components, and convenient operation. It can be installed on I-beam alone, or on electric or manual cranes such as single beam, double beam, cantilever and gantry. Wire rope electric hoist produced by electric wire rope hoist suppliers is mainly used for lifting, hauling, loading and unloading heavy objects, such as the installation and movement of various large and medium-sized factories, steel structures and mechanical equipment. It is suitable for the mechanical equipment of civil engineering in construction and installation companies, factories and mines, and infrastructure projects such as bridge construction, electric power, shipping, automobile manufacturing, construction, roads, bridges, metallurgy, mines, slope tunnels, shaft treatment and protection, etc.
Operation process of wire rope electric hoist
(1) For the first installation or reassembly of wire rope electric hoist, no-load operation should be carried out first, to ensure that all components are installed, and no electricity can be supplied until all preparations are completed.
(2) In the process of using the wire rope electric hoist, it is forbidden to overload it or suffer huge impact. When strapping or lifting heavy objects, place wooden boards, canvas, sacks or other padding at the contact between the steel wire rope and the objects to prevent the edges and corners of the objects from damaging the steel wire rope or hurting the operators.
(3) When the wire rope electric hoist is in use, if the length is not enough, shackle connection must be adopted. It is strictly forbidden to extend the lifting objects by using the wire rope head to wear thin wire rope, so as to avoid the shear force caused by this.
(4) During the use of electric wire rope hoist, it is generally necessary to conduct a comprehensive inspection or breaking strength test at least six months, and record whether the comparative performance parameters are within the normal range.
(5) Sufficient lubricating oil must be kept during the use of electric hoist. The lubricating oil should be clean and free of impurities and dirt. When oiling the steel wire rope, use a hard brush or small pieces of wood. It is strictly forbidden to directly oil the working steel wire rope by hand.
(6) When the electric hoist is not working, the main power supply should be cut off to avoid electric leakage. It is not allowed to suspend heavy objects in the air to prevent the gourd parts from being permanently deformed.