When purchasing an electric hoist, we should focus on examining the basic parameters of the electric hoist and the quality of the electric hoist. Let's find out together.
Ⅰ. Basic parameters of electric hoist
1. Lifting height: As a lifting tool, electric hoist has strict requirements on lifting height. Therefore, when purchasing, you should first select the height of the lifting heavy objects according to the height of the workshop. The conventional lifting heights are 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, and 30m. For special occasions, non-standard designs can be made according to user requirements.
2. Lifting speed: Generally, the lifting speed of electric chain hoist China is divided into two types: single-speed (8m/min) and double-speed (8/0.8m/min). Generally, single-speed electric hoist is often used without special requirements (ie. CD1 type), if the working conditions require precise positioning in the process of lifting heavy objects, a two-speed electric hoist (ie MD1 type) should be selected. Generally, the lifting speed determines your work efficiency, the higher the speed of the electric hoist, the more you can improve your efficiency.
3. Motor power: The motors used by different electric hoists are not necessarily the same. The same 10t electric hoist motor may also be 13KW or 7.5KW. Customers can choose according to their different needs.
4. Voltage: Because electric hoists are used in all walks of life, the voltages used by electric hoists are also different. There are 380V industrial electricity and 220V civil electricity, and even a series of non-standard power supplies such as 440V, 60HZ, 380V, 60HZ, etc.
5. Installation method: Electric hoist is divided into electric trolley type (that is, the electric hoist can lift heavy objects up and down and move left and right) and fixed type (only lift heavy objects up and down), and the fixed type can be divided into upper fixed and The user can choose the electric hoist suitable for your installation method according to your actual situation.
6. The distance from the bottom surface of the I-beam to the center of the hook of the electric hoist: The distance between the upper and lower hooks should be paid attention to when purchasing an electric hoist, because in some specific workshops, there are specific requirements for the hook spacing of the electric hoist. There are strict requirements, low building height electric hoist can meet your requirements.
Ⅱ. The quality of the electric hoist
As for the usage of lifting chain components, safety is the top priority we should consider, which requires us to strictly consider the quality of the electric hoist when purchasing an electric hoist.
Identifying the quality of an electric hoist is generally judged from the following aspects. Before seeing the goods, it is the procurement stage. Generally, you must first ask about the origin, material, motor model, and brand and price of the electric hoist.