1. The installation of the electric hoist must be carried out by the unit with the corresponding installation license; before the start of construction, the safety supervision department should go through the filing procedures as required. Any department shall not install it without authorization.
2. For the electric hoist that has been installed and used, the user and the manager shall be clearly identified, and shall be marked and registered, and a file shall be established for future reference.
3. The electric hoist management personnel should be clear about the installation location of the equipment, operators and their safety and use conditions, and be responsible for formulating relevant management systems and safety technical operating procedures.
4. Establish the file ledger of the electric hoist. The file ledger contains technical files and operation management files. The technical files should include the following contents: manufacturing unit, product quality certification, operation and maintenance instructions, and installation technical files and materials.
Operation management documents include: regular inspection and regular self-inspection records, daily use status records (operation records), daily maintenance records of safety accessories and safety protection devices, operation failure and accident records, etc. The file manager shall strictly follow the rules and perform the approval procedures for calling and borrowing.
5. The use system of electric hoist
(1) Managers at all levels of the special equipment use department should have the relevant safety knowledge of chain hoist working principle. Strengthen the on-site safety management of the use link.
(2) Before the operator takes up his job, he must have relevant operation training and safety knowledge education. Strictly implement the operating procedures and relevant safety rules and regulations, do a good job in various pre-operation inspections, and deal with any abnormality in time. It is forbidden to forcibly operate the equipment without inspection. Problems that are difficult to deal with at the moment should be reported to the leaders in time, and professional and technical personnel should be organized to troubleshoot the fault, and repair the faulty equipment according to the investigation results. It is forbidden to forcibly send power to run when the fault is not clear.
(3) According to the use of equipment, regularly (at least once a month) organize safety inspections and inspections, and make records. The safety management personnel of each department shall conduct regular inspections (no less than twice a month) of their usage status, and immediately deal with any problems or abnormal situations found.
6. Operating regulations of electric hoist
(1) The electric hoist china made must be operated by a special person with a certificate, and strictly abide by the relevant safety operation regulations of the driver.
(2) Before starting, carefully check whether the mechanical, electrical, wire rope, hook, limiter, etc. of the equipment are in good condition and reliable.
(3) Do not overload and hoist. When hoisting, do not hold your hand between the rope and the object. When the hoisting object rises, it is strictly forbidden to hit the top.
(4) When lifting objects, overweight (3T) and standing under the objects are strictly prohibited. The binding should be firm. Pads should be provided at the edges and corners of objects for protection.
(5) Use the electric switch of the tow line to start, the insulation must be good, press the button correctly, and pay attention to the standing position.
(6) When the single-rail electric hoist is at the turn of the track or near the end of the track, it must run at a reduced speed.